[Bell Historians] Bibliographic references wanted

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Mon Dec 30 19:01:44 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

Can help with a couple:

H.B. Walters "The Church Bells of Worcestershire", published in parts in th=
e Transactions of the Worcestershire Archaeological Society (new Series) Vo=
ls.II-VIII (1923-1932): Part 1 (Vol.II pp.1-58) Abberley to Bushley, Part 2=
(Vol.III pp.1-59) Castlemorton to Evesham, Part 3 (Vol.IV pp.1-48) Far For=
est to Lye, Part 4 (Vol.V pp.110-147) Madresfield to Rushock, Part 5 (Vol.V=
I pp.1-67) Salwarpe to Yardley, Part 6 (Vol.VII pp.1-40) General survey Par=
t I, and part 7 (Vol.VIII pp.1-38) General Survey Part II and index; and Co=
rrigenda (Vol.IX p.30) - place of publication was Worcester, at dates shown=
.=20

Also published as a volume, Worcester (1932)

Can provide similar for Shropshire - also published as a book, but I'll wai=
t before extracting the details in case anyone has it readily to hand.

CP
----- Original Message -----=20