Church Bells of London

Dickon Love <DrLove@s...> DrLove at s...
Tue Dec 31 09:23:29 GMT 2002

I am pleased to announce that I have finally found a permanent home
for the Church Bells of the City of London site. It may now be found
at its new url:

http://london.lovesguide.com

Various updates have been going on in the past few months. Most
recently added is the page concerning St Andrew Undershaft, including
some interesting pictures from Chris Pickford.

I will shortly move my Kent site, but this involves changing all the
links into the Felstead database first as they appear to have
reorganised their server!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

Dickon