[Bell Historians] hi!

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Mon Feb 11 18:31:47 GMT 2002

Any information (and especially photos) you have on rings of 12 in these
areas would be much appreciated for the online rings of 12 website,
which I am involved with. Do you have details of Oldham bells? I'm
wondering whether the trebles have flange tops and how the bells are
arranged in what is, I believe, a 3-tier frame.

David