Bellringing Recordings

john.ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Feb 25 10:41:58 GMT 2002

>From John R. Ketteringham of Lovely Lincoln in Subject: Bellringing
Recordings

I have about 250 recordings on my web site (address below) and I am grateful
to those who have sent me tapes. I can only include very short clips but
these seem satisfactory in most cases if the player is set to repest. I
have tended to include all recordings I have been sent although some are
rather poor quality. I have many more to upload but this takes time in
extracting a clip and then getting it uploaded.
I am grateful to Matthew Dawson for transferring the clips onto CD and to
Graham Jackson for uploading them to the website.

Has anyone got a recording of Windsor Castle bells. I rang a quarter for
Prince Charles Investiture but have not and details of this. I think David
Brown called it.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/