[Bell Historians] Richard's Castle

Michael A Williams michael.williams at b...
Tue Jul 16 15:42:02 BST 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, mikechester_uk wrote:

> The test of skill is actually trying to stand it at
> > backstroke. It is extremely light set.

I seem to remember that it is very light set at both strokes. The usual
rope is worthy of note - it has two sallies.

> Nice bell - best ring of one I've ever visited! Pity it does not
> have 7 trebles as friends! I was told that the church was offered two

If it did have seven trebles as friends then I don't think the bell would
be that worthy of note and I doubt we would be discussing it here!

--
Michael

Michael A. Williams
michael.williams at b...