Trinity Lutheran, Lancaster, PA

oakcroft13 bill at h...
Fri Jul 19 06:26:05 BST 2002

I put hand to mouse to copy CSZ's message about this steel chime onto
the list to see that DB got there first.

I used to live in Lancaster, and can see the church in my mind's eye.
I had no idea it had bells. At the time I lived there I was beginning
the experiments that led to Wavanal, but had no bell recordings nor
any knowledge of the existence of bells nearer than Philadelphia. Who
knows, had I recorded these it might have put me off for good!

If and when I go back to see friends I will certainly go to look.

Bill H