[Bell Historians] Converting frequencies to notes

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Thu Jul 25 09:29:17 BST 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

This is by "note" (whatever that means!) and not by frequency in Hz. What =
I'd like to see - and suggested yesterday - is a list in Hz order, includin=
g all notable bells (as my list on the Keltek site) and not just those hung=
for ringing.

CP
----- Original Message -----=20
From: JohnBaldwin=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Converting frequencies to notes

Try the attaached

John Baldwin=20
(029) 2055 4457=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Pickford [mailto:c.j.pickford at t...]
Sent: 24 July 2002 17:49
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com

With all this talk of pitch - and the quantity of information already p=
osted - isn't it time someone produced a list of heavy bells in order of pi=
tch, with weight as a secondary data element. It would make interesting and=
useful reading.

I'm not volunteering this time - but my heavy bells list (on the Keltek=
site) - should give someone a helpful start

Chris P
----- Original Message -----=20