[Bell Historians] RW article

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Sun Mar 10 23:15:19 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

yeah, I know. In the past they've split longer articles such as this into a=
couple of pieces over several weeks. Don't know what the current editor's =
policy is on this - I'd better find out!

David
----- Original Message -----=20
From: oakcroft13=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 9:24 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] RW article

David Bryant - York's lost churches.

This is a good article, of considerable general interest I should=20
say. Only problem is that it is over 3,800 words, RW publication=20
guideline is 1,800 . . .

Bill H

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20