One churchyard Two towers

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Mon Mar 11 17:17:23 GMT 2002

I know of Reepham, Norfolk, but doubt that there were two rings of bells.

Also Swaffham Prior, Cambs, but again, probably only one ring.

Bury St Edmunds springs to mind too, but not sure whether you could count
the Cathedral and Church as sharing a church yard?

Then there are churches with two towers (like Rugby) - certainly Lincoln
Cathedral had 2 rings, as did Canterbury Cathedral. I vaguely remember that
Wymondham might have too.

Come on CJP - issue the list! (I expect you won't wait until Friday
afternoon!)

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.