RW

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Tue Mar 12 18:47:04 GMT 2002

I sent an email to Robert Lewis about my 'lost churches of York'
article, asking whether he would be interested and to have a look at the
web version and see how many parts he wanted it split into - reply
below. This really does not encourage me to bother. If he can't be arsed
even to look at it why should I be arsed to send it to him? Going to a
specified link is hardly 'hunting' for it! I will send it to him though
- this time. As to his comment on having included more historical stuff
- well, I'm not convinced. What do others think?

David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Article
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:23:20 +0000
From: Robert Lewis <editor at r...>
To: David Bryant <djb122 at y...>

Dear David,

Thanks for this. I am certainly interested; can you send me an e-mailed
copy of the text - I'm afarid we don't have time to go hunting for
things
on the web.

Incidentally, I thought your dumb bell article was very good and I have,
in
fact, included it in the 15th March issue. Needless to say I was
slightly
bemused when I had finished preparing that issue to read your recent
comments on the change-ringers list. Believe it or not, some people have
suggested that I am much too keen on the historical side of things and I
think if you cared to check back there has probably been a higher
density
of it during my time as Editor than even in David Thorne's!

Kind Regards,

Robert

PS - we need pictures at 300dpi (website versions are invariably of too
low
resolution for us to use)