[Bell Historians] Benjamin Annable

Michael Wilby michael_wilby at y...
Wed Mar 13 10:21:03 GMT 2002

Well that would make quite a transformation from being a baker, and whatever else he's reckoned to have done. Must have been a busy chap!
I'd be very interested in what you turn up: though it's probably unlikely, it could fit with his understanding of composition, etc. Just when did he mange to find the time in-between all his peal-ringing?!
Would the real Benjamin Annable please stand up?
MPAW
"LOVE, Dickon" <DrLove at s...> wrote: I read last night that Benjamin Annable was reported to be Professor of
Mathematics at Cambridge. Whilst I haven't thoroughly checked any of the
contemporary writings about this man, this is a fact that I was hitherto
unaware of.

Is this old news, new news, or already demonstrated as untrue?
I might be in a position to research this one.

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.