re RW

robert_de7 robert_de7 at y...
Wed Mar 13 11:32:30 GMT 2002

I am not a bell ringer and dont know if I will be. a few years a go
when I got interested in the history of bells I enquired about
ringing world and was sent a couple of back issues. After I looked
through them decided they was not for me as most of the content in
the copies I recieved were about ringing. If ringing world were to
become a magazine with more content on bell history then I would buy
it.
>From what I have been reading from this newsgroup it seems what is
needed is a new magazine or RW to be renamed to include both ringing
and history on a equal par and perhaps also cover the history of the
churches the bells are in.