[Bell Historians] The Ringing World

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Wed Mar 13 12:52:11 GMT 2002

the article was written for the Rw, not the web. I only put it on the
web so that members of this list could have a look at it - it is
basically an edited version of the releveant pages from my York site,
and I would be disappointed if it was edited further - hopefully it can
be published in several parts.

David