[Bell Historians] Headingley

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Tue Mar 19 11:43:48 GMT 2002

Don't forget to let me have two or three sets of rounds Bill and anyone else
who has the opportunity to record some of the missing notable rings missing
from my bell recordings page.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham

-----Original Message-----
From: oakcroft13 [mailto:bill at h...]
Sent: 19 March 2002 11:37
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Headingley

CP:

> (Far Headingley) The bells were all recast in 1933.
I was getting really excited about these until the last sentence.
YASP! These are the ones I've rung on, I thought I remembered them as
such.

> (St.Michael's) Present bells completed 13 Dec 1890
That's better. Must get up to Leeds sometime and take advantage of
the kind offer of a recording.

Bill H

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com