Web sites

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Tue Mar 19 11:55:27 GMT 2002

I burn backup CDs to Church Bells of Kent and London. I don't have a paper
backup, but I know of people who seem to have made a collection out of it,
so paper backups are about.

At the end of the day though, these websites are merely short excerpts from
a couple of larger databases. When put together with the files and sources
that back the information up, you realise that there is more to a website
than just what appears on the web. (For example, I have details of most
single bells, etc, although I have only chosen to publish the rings, for
now.)

More interestingly, I am about to donate a backup CD of the ASCY web site to
the ASCY library ... not just because there are lots of pictures and bits of
info, but it might also be interesting for future generations to see the
sort of things we put out on the web when it was first put together.

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.