[Bell Historians] Re: Dove / lost rings / national bell register

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Wed Mar 27 14:46:27 GMT 2002

mikechester_uk wrote:

> > Surely, if the CC actively intens to 'hijack' any such project
> > (and quite possibly make a balls up of it) representations should be
> > made.
> >

> Perhaps someone can verify this? Have they, as he puts it, hijacked
> the project, or did they actually instigate it?

Someone on the list knows, no doubt! My point is that, even if they did
instigate it, they need to take into account the views of other
interested parties, many of whom probably know as much or more about the
subject than them. As demonsrated by 'Dove', they do not seem very good
at doing this!