Extracts from previous editions of Dove

mikechester_uk mike at m...
Fri Mar 29 19:40:45 GMT 2002

> When the initial "lost rings" list was produced I contacted John
Baldwin and Ron Johnson; they readily gave permission for extracts to
be taken from Dove. I suggest that if a list of chimes is produced
then this approach is repeated. We will certainly add them to the
Keltek web site - if someone would like to produce it!

I will produce a list from the previous Dove, given time - unless
anyone has access to David Cawley's list?

Let me know of any alterations/deletions at

mike at mikechester@d...

Mike Ehexter