Extracts from previous editions of Dove

David & Mary Kelly bells at k...
Fri Mar 29 08:53:05 GMT 2002

charset="Windows-1252"

I think a list of chimes would be very useful. With my "Keltek Trust" hat o=
n I frequently refer to old editions of Dove to get preliminary details of =
bells which might come available for re-use from a redundant church.

When the initial "lost rings" list was produced I contacted John Baldwin an=
d Ron Johnson; they readily gave permission for extracts to be taken from D=
ove. I suggest that if a list of chimes is produced then this approach is r=
epeated. We will certainly add them to the Keltek web site - if someone wou=
ld like to produce it!

Dave

---