Jack L. Millhouse

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Sat May 18 06:00:29 BST 2002

At the Annual Meeting of the Lincoln Diocesan Guild on 27 April a suggestion
was made that a record be compiled of those for whom Jack Millhouse
conducted their first peal. I undertook to take this on and I have now been
through Jack's peal records. As a result I have compiled a list of 65
first peals. In order to make an interesting and meaningful account I am
including a biography of Jack and I would appreciate reminiscences and, in
particular, photographs.

I would be grateful if anyone who has photographs of Jack, especially early
ones, and also photographs of those for whom he called their first peal
would contact me.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham
Friends of Lincoln Cathedral : http://www.eccentrix.com/misc/lincoln/
Bell Recordings : http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/johnketteringham/