Balscott

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Nov 11 15:15:07 GMT 2002

I have just found a photograph which I have put on the Bellringing
Autobiography page of my web site which was taken on 30 August 1954 during
my first ringing week which was with the St Christopher's Guild. It was
taken at Home Farm Balscot, Oxfordshire where there was a ring of six bells
hung in the wash house by farmer Mr P. Jervis. The photograph shows left
to right Michael Macey, Kilby Holtom, Winnie Keys, JRK, Charlie Sangwin and
Mr P. Jervis.

Does anyone know the weight of the tenor and if this was the first mini ring
ever?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/