Hale, Cheshire

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Sun Nov 10 21:03:48 GMT 2002

For those interested in steel bells, I have now finished my analysis
of the Hale bells, to be found on the website as usual. John Wilton
allowed me to put his 1984 RW article on the web, I think it makes
most interesting reading.

I also (and this might be a bit presumptious!) carried out an
experiment to see what the bells would sound like with true-harmonic
trebles instead of the two bells specially designed by Eijsbouts. Any
comments from those who care about these things?

Bill H
www.hibberts.co.uk