[Bell Historians] St Ethelburga, Bishopgate

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Thu Nov 14 10:41:55 GMT 2002

Bill:
"Anything of interest there for us?"

There were 2 bells. Richard Phelps 1735 (31") and an unidentified bell dated
1781 (diameter 16.75"). The bells were rescued. I know the large bell was
restored, but haven't noticed whether the little bell went back (I guess it
will have done). Nor do I have the weights for these 2 bells at the present
time.

Pretty well all the bells were ringing in the City of London yesterday for
the reconsecration (at the request of the Bishop of London) - a good turn
out from the ASCY and others!!

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.