Dove

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed Oct 2 11:44:47 BST 2002

I have been following the correspondence re Dove with interest and can I
just say I agree entirely with Mike Chester. We should be grateful that
Dove is continuing as a guide for ringers in general. Of course the
compilers should listen and take note of suggestions for improvements but so
far as I am aware this is a voluntary task and we should be careful to make
suggestions in a constructive way and not as criticism.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/