Churches and bells on the www

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Thu Oct 3 13:55:54 BST 2002

charset="US-ASCII"

When I am looking at a church web site and can find no mention of the bells
I send an email to the named contact pointing this out. For example I was
looking at the web site for Southwell Minster with a view to putting a Link
on the web site which I maintain for the Friends of Lincoln Cathedral. I
could find no mention of the bells and sent a message pointing this out. I
was surprised to be sent a URL referring to quite a decent page about the
bells which I have now sent to Rupert's web site. The link on the
Southwell Minster bells page was hidden and I defy anyone to find it!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/