[Bell Historians] Churches and bells on the www

Richard Grimmett richard at g...
Thu Oct 3 14:28:27 BST 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

http://www.southwellminster.org.uk/new_page_13.htm

and it is linked under the title of Bells from http://www.southwellminster.=
org.uk/virtual_tour.htm
JRK:

When I am looking at a church web site and can find no mention of the bel=
ls I send an email to the named contact pointing this out. For example I =
was looking at the web site for Southwell Minster with a view to putting a =
Link on the web site which I maintain for the Friends of Lincoln Cathedral=
. I could find no mention of the bells and sent a message pointing this o=
ut. I was surprised to be sent a URL referring to quite a decent page abo=
ut the bells which I have now sent to Rupert's web site. The link on the=
Southwell Minster bells page was hidden and I defy anyone to find it!