Modern day british founders

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at y...
Thu Oct 3 23:02:07 BST 2002

As most of us know,there are people not connected with the bell
foundries that have cast bells within the last thirty or forty years-
namely Richard Bowditch and Arthur Jopp(and also Walter Dobbie?).
The questions I would like to ask are how many bells have the named
persons cast and what are the largest bells they have cast?
I also would like to ask if anyone knows of a bell that Mr Jopp cast
and hung for ringing for a friend of his?
Are there any more people that have cast bells that I have not
mentioned?
Alan