[Bell Historians] Modern day brittish founders

Richard Grimmett richard at g...
Fri Oct 4 11:40:43 BST 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

I can't remember his name. A ringer who attended Aston University in the 6=
0s caste a bell about 10 inches high as part of his project. This was hung=
in a frame with full fittings and was diplayed in Kings Norton, Bham ringi=
ng chamber for many years. I believe he reclaimed it a couple of years ago=
.

In a message dated 03/10/2002 23:03:13 GMT Daylight Time, fartwell2000 at ya=