Website suggestions

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Wed Oct 16 16:42:41 BST 2002

During the last few days, I've altered my York and Norwich websites so that
they now use frames for navigation, as the previous page-based navigation
system was getting rather unwieldy, especially in the case of the York site.

In making improvements to such sites, it is sometimes difficult to decide
what others will think is a good idea, as regards layout, data presentation,
what to include, etc. What do list members think is good in such sites, and
what do they think could be improved? Feedback on this would be useful to
me, and I'm sure it will also be useful to others who maintain similar
sites.