[Bell Historians] Re: St Mary Magdalene, Bermondsey

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Mon Sep 23 16:26:23 BST 2002

"Lost Rings list says

Bermondsey, Gr. Lon., S. Mary Magdalen	8 bells 14cwt	lost in 1828

Bells recast into the ring of 10 for Bermondsey, S. James."

Well, I've learned something this afternoon. So it looks like the Felstead
database is wrong. Actually, this exercise is proving quite useful to double
check against this as I have found a number of anomalies so far that I shall
present.

OK - another topic for discussion ... which do people think was the ASCY's
leading (known) tower by 1825?

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.