St Giles Lincoln

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed Sep 25 09:54:54 BST 2002

I am trying to get the St Giles Lincoln Peal Book up to date. A peal of
DNCB conducted by Pat Cannon on 15 July 1978 was credited to the Lincoln DG
when it was published in the RW in September 1978. It does not appear in
the Guild report for 1978 or 1979 and I am wondering if there was a reason
for this. The ringers were : Paul Cope; Suzanne Barker; Anthony T. Roach;
Robert Hewitt; James E. Lloyd; Alfred R. Perry. If any of these ringers
see this message or if anyone knows any of them I would be grateful for any
information about this peal.