[Bell Historians] Re: Prinknash Abbey

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed Sep 25 13:21:33 BST 2002

charset="us-ascii"

Good another chime for my Bell Recordings web site! Thanks Mike (and
Bill).

They sound OK to me

>From : John Ketteringham of Lovely Lincoln in Lincolnshire, England

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Chester [mailto:mike at m...]
Sent: 25 September 2002 13:04
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Prinknash Abbey

--- In bellhistorians at y..., "Bill Hibbert" <bill at h...> wrote:
> Why do I always do this? I had a cup of coffee in the car park
there
> a few months back, the bells were just the other side of the fence.
> had laptop, microphone and camera in the car and needless to
say . . .

> Bill H

You might be lucky and not have to do anything! See

http://www.dwest.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/_prinknash.html

and you should be able to hear the bells.

How good they are I cannot say, my office computer does not have a
sound card in it!

Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com