[Bell Historians] Journal

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Tue Apr 15 12:01:29 BST 2003

I agree. Would it not be possible revive the Change Ringing History
series. I have tried to find out what is happening but cannot get the
Chairman of the CC Publications Committee to reply to emails and there is no
mention in the Report recently published in the RW. There are some very
well respected and qualified people amongst bellringers but getting everyone
to work together seems to be a problem.