[Bell Historians] Bell Historians home page

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Wed Apr 16 09:41:06 BST 2003

MAH:
> Just a thought, but would a picture of a slightly more historic
> bell / tower / frame (/ ringer ;)) be more appropriate than the
> rather modern one there at the moment? :)

DJB:
"What is historic depends on your perspective. As the tenor of Taylor's
largest true-harmonic ring, I think the bell is historic. It also happens to
be the tenor at my home tower, and I've no plans to change it for another
photo at present."

Before you get all defensive David, I think Mark has hit on an interesting
idea here. How about each member of the list suggest what, in their opinion,
would be their photo of first choice to front a Bell Historians page, and
why. I would kick off with an answer, but I shall think about it a little
longer. Get thinking people...

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.