[Bell Historians] Bell Historians home page

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed Apr 16 10:00:34 BST 2003

First of all David is doing a terrific job and I hope he will not take any
of the comments made about the Historians web site as criticism - more
gentle leg pulling.. If I was the web master I would of course use a
picture of Lincoln Cathedral On my own web sites the picture on the Home
page changes each month and I try to suit the picture to the month as far as
possible. The reason for suggesting the use of Lincoln Cathedral is
because, without doubt, and I know the CC Librarian and other eminent bell
historians would agree, is that the Cathedral Archives is second to none.
Indeed I have suffered a little from academic jealousy because of this..