[Bell Historians] Bell Historians home page

Mark Humphreys mark.humphreys at b...
Wed Apr 16 10:19:20 BST 2003

It being the largest doesn't make it particularly historic. Is
Liverpool Cathedral an historic ring? Only in the short term. What
about Taylor's first true-harmonic ring? Or the oldest bell still in
regular use? Or the site of the first ever recorded peal? Or the
tower with the first octave cast as such? An endless list - maybe we
should have a rota of pictures :)

Mark

Taylor's