[Bell Historians] Poppleton's West Riding

ian johnson ian at i...
Mon Aug 18 22:02:08 BST 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

Volumes 16 & 17 & I believe 18 if that is any help
yours Ian
----- Original Message -----=20
From: David Bryant=20
To: Bell Historians=20
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 6:55 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Poppleton's West Riding

Can somebody let me know what year Poppleton's Bells of the West Riding w=
as
published in the Yorkshire Archaeological Journal? I need the information
for a bibliography.

Thanks

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20