any info on warwick Q.L.D. Australia chime ?

john maloney mary_maloney01 at h...
Fri Aug 22 08:35:01 BST 2003

hi can anyone give me any information on a chime at saint mark's anglican
church in Warwick Queensland. Australia .
I wil visit there tomorow and have arranged to inspect the bells and take a
photo and mayby a sound recording if possible.
I belive there are 8 bells reputedly with a total weight 28-2-0 ...cast in
1962 ?...Gillette & johnson ...? or taylors ?...any info greatfully
accepted . john maloney.