[Bell Historians] Camponologists Companion

john maloney mary_maloney01 at h...
Sun Aug 24 13:03:48 BST 2003

GREAT !!!!, i'll send you a postal order next in the next couple of days and
order one , at the moment i am producing a one hour documentary for radio
here and i am looking for any interesting points to make.

next saturday we are to get our first ever visit by a visiting team of
Brittish ringers some people called colledge youths are descending on mass
for two hours ..