[Bell Historians] Boston Spa

Andrew Bull a.bull at s...
Wed Dec 10 10:22:31 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

The Warner List gives 21-2-4 - largest of three bells in the tower.

Andrew Bull

-----Original Message-----
From: George Dawson [mailto:George at d...]
Sent: 10 December 2003 10:20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Boston Spa

> One plan when it was intended to replace them was to tune them as the
middle
> eight of ten at Boston Spa, where the Victorian church has a large tower
> containing a bell of about 26 cwt, which would have been the tenor. I've
> never been up there, but I believe the bell is by Warner's.

Warner 1883, 50" dia, 22cwt.

GAD

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c5k3dqu/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1707285820:HM/EXP=1071137977/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
ault?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=806903612>

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

This email originated externally and has been scanned by MessageLabs

Internet E-mail communications are not secure and therefore the
Khaos Technologies Group does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
Khaos Technologies Group unless otherwise specifically stated.