G&J - and Port Sunlight - again

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Mon Feb 3 19:48:19 GMT 2003

rchive material.

CP
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Mark Humphreys=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:59 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] G&J again

Meant to say, pics of bells can be found on www.wirral.clara.co.uk, go to=
the Port Sunlight page, then picture gallery.

Mark

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20

---

In a message dated 03/02/2003 12:38:21 GMT Standard Time, graham at n...=