[Bell Historians] Re: Obscure questions of the week

andrewmbull <a.bull@s...> a.bull at s...
Thu Jan 9 13:23:24 GMT 2003

Speaking of headstocks, has anyone noticed the amazing metal
headstock on the old tenor of St Mary le Bow, as shown in the photo
on both Diccon's London website and Micheal's Rings of Twelve
website ?

Any comments, anyone ?

Andrew Bull

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <djb122 at y...>