Cheddar: L & J bells

David & Mary Kelly bells at k...
Mon Jan 20 18:16:23 GMT 2003

charset="Windows-1252"

The four surplus bells were acquired by Taylor's. The Keltek Trust contacte=
d Taylor's to see if they were for sale; they were and the three trebles we=
re bought by Bob Parker. After a few months on the available bells list Tay=
lor's decided to scrap the 6th as there had been no enquiries for this bell=
.

Subsequently the old treble has been acquired by the Trust from Bob Parker =
for a project in Yorkshire. Until the parish concerned responds I am unwill=
ing to say where it has been offered. The 2nd & 3rd are still owned by Bob =
but as Matthew says one of these bells is on offer to the Stratton-on-the-F=
osse project.

Dave

---