Kettering bells

David & Mary Kelly bells at k...
Thu Jan 30 18:37:13 GMT 2003

charset="Windows-1252"

Mike Chester is correct in assuming that many of the bells are on offer. Di=
scussions between the interested parties are advanced but it would be prema=
ture to say where the bells may be going. I can say that the treble and sec=
ond are likely to be used to augment a ring of three. Bells 3 to 7 inclusiv=
e are likely to be used in a project to replace a poor sounding ring of bel=
ls. The eighth is likely to be used to replace an undersized bell in a prop=
osed restoration of an unringable ring of six.

The ninth and tenor are on our list but there has been no interest in eithe=
r bell to date.

Details of the proposed destinations will be put on the Keltek web site as =
soon as we are able to release the information.

Dave
Sec. K.T.

---