Photo of Vatican Bells?

<slobandito@y...> slobandito at y...
Thu Jan 30 21:48:18 GMT 2003

I am near completion of a book on the bells of the California Missions
and I would like to include a picture of the bell(s) of Saint Peter's
Basilica.

I would expecially appreciate a picture of the "della Rota" bell that
dates to around 1350.

I have checked the stock photo outlets and the Internet to no avail.
Would anyone of you know where to locate such a photo? I tried the
Vatican as well, but after 4 months I received an application to
receive their newspaper!

Any help on this matter would be deeply appreciated. Proper credit
will of course be given in the book.

Thanks.

slobandito at y...