[Bell Historians] Re: SoundWeld

David Bryant david at b...
Wed Jul 2 12:01:19 BST 2003

> >>Tenor bell from St Mary's Church, Boroughbridge, Yorks. >>
> Restoration project in hand so SoundWeld may hear about this in the near future. However I haven't heard any mention of Soundweld in relation to the
> current plans

Is the tenor cracked?

> >>St Chad Church, Middlesmoor, N Yorks. <<
> These were restored last year including rehang and tuning by Whitechapel.

Was one of the bells welded? It might be feasible that a bell was sent to Soundweld but they didn't know where it was from.

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.