[Bell Historians] Re: SoundWeld

DAVIESM at G... DAVIESM at G...
Wed Jul 2 12:11:39 BST 2003

David,

I can check the Boroughbridge situation tonight but I was not aware the Boroughbridge tenor was cracked. Not sure about Middlesmoor although Ian
Johnson, who is also on this list, worked on the restoration so hopefully knows the details

Martin

Martin Davies
Italik Limited

Phone : 01943 854000
Fax : 01943 854001
http://www.italik.co.uk

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as
possible.