Bell for sale on ebay

Keltek Trust bells at k...
Wed Jul 30 21:27:56 BST 2003

charset="Windows-1252"

We have received the following details from the seller:

Diameter 36", Founder: Mears & Stainbank, Date of casting: 1898
Inscription: To the glory of God and to the sacred memory of the rev d Thom=
as Stark
The bell is the gift of Miss Jessie

The details on ebay suggest the bell was removed from a church in Lanark.

We are arranging for a sound clip to be taken and if anyone would like the =
information we will post the details when available.

Dave

---