From the e-Lists

John Camp john at c...
Thu Jun 5 18:48:09 BST 2003

This is being sent to r-c and bell historians.

john ketteringham wrote (to r-c):

> I was also surprised that there was no mention of the Leeds Handbells in
> the weekly roundup. To me this was the most important matter raised on
> the lists that I see.

Sorry, but if you think these handbells are important, write to the
comic about them. I do try to reflect people's concerns, as expressed
on the lists, but it isn't my role to pass on to the "RW" readership
matters which other people want to bring to their attention. There's
an awful lot of stuff to cram into under 600 words.

John Camp