nine tailors origins/ how exactly was it rung

john maloney mary_maloney01 at h...
Fri Jun 13 01:59:23 BST 2003

hello once again thank you very much for the help with mathew o'byrne

I have had a phone call from jack cummins one of our most senior
ringers formerly of sydney and adelaide now retired and teaching us
new ringers here in lismore , he would like me to ask this group dose
anyone know about the 9 tailors (not the book) he wants to know
everything about it , how was it rung ?....what are its
origins ?...is it still rung...?...why and when was it rung ?.....
thank you very much for any help.