[Bell Historians] A bright idea...

john maloney mary_maloney01 at h...
Mon Jun 30 06:09:54 BST 2003

this an excellent idear david ...can anyone tell me are there any intersting
videos ever filmed on old/intersting
bells/peals/chimes/carrillions/changeringing bellfoundry's ect...we have 1
video here that was eagerly devoured by our team of trainee ringers here at
saint andrews lismore..we are enjoying learning bellringing so much! that we
would apprieciate anything that would expand our understanding and enjoment
of all things to do with bells. any help gratefully recieved. thanks john
maloney